Tordex Community

Full Version: true launch bar does not open when selected from menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just installed TLB, but it never asked for the key (or I missed where it asked). When I right click on the taskbar and mouse into the Toolbars> submenu, I can see True Launch Bar... in the list but when I select it, nothing happens. I have tried restarting, and there is no change.

This does not seem like the symptom described in the FAQ that talks about the registry, but I thought I'd go in and look anyway. When I drill down to the Policies, it does not have a [+] button, but instead a green key. I am on a corporate computer -- so I guess I'm locked out Sad

Still, I would be interested to know if what I described in the first paragraph is actually related to the registry or if I have a different problem.

Many thanks!
Quote:I have just installed TLB, but it never asked for the key (or I missed where it asked).
The registration key can be entered after installing and running TLB.

Quote:When I drill down to the Policies, it does not have a [+] button, but instead a green key. I am on a corporate computer -- so I guess I'm locked out
Yes, this is possible. It is possible to lock the opening new toolbars. And this looks like it is disabled.

Try the standalone TLB...