Tordex Community

Full Version: Standalone TrueLaunchBar Disappearing bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have TLB set up as a standalone toolbar that is anchored to the left side, is not set as full row and is positioned above the start button with autohide. Whenever I VNC into my pc, TLB looses the position of the toolbar. TLBHOST is still active in the process list, but I cannot access the toolbar. I have to edit the resistry for this toolbar to get it to be full row before I can see the toolbar again when I kill and restart TLBHost.

Another bug with the same toolbar is the position of it moves up the screen after I have played a game (fullscreen mode) which has a resolution lower than the desktop resolution, I have to keep repositioning it after playing any games that has a different resolution at any point.

I have v4.2.3 of truelaunchbar, I am running Windows XP with all the latest patches. I have had these problems for quite a while, and have only just isolated the toolbar disappearing bug.

Thanks in advance.
Grant Smith
Thanks, that fixed the VNC problem nicely. But the second problem still remains with the standalone toolbar repositioning itself if a game uses a different resolution.
Please can you post here two screenshots: before game and after game?
before game
[Image: before.gif]

after game
[Image: after.gif]

as requested[/img]