Tordex Community

Full Version: winampctl help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep getting a black background when my bg.png is transparent. How do I fix it. See attachment for all the files.

Suggestion: Have a tutorial for making these skins, that might make the program more interesting to those who don't have it already.
What you are using to make the PNG files? TLB supports PNG-24 formats, 32 bpp. Your files have 64 bpp Confusedhock:

I've fixed the png files, see attachment.
Thanks Yuri. I was using CS3 Extended to make my PNGs. I can figure out how to change it from 64bpp to 32bpp myself.

Now that I've applied the skin, I have noticed that it sits on the bottom of the taskbar. I want it centered. Which values should I change? I noticed that there are 4 variables/values for each PNG position...but I don't know what each of them means/is.

Thanks Big Grin
Quote:I have noticed that it sits on the bottom of the taskbar. I want it centered. Which values should I change?
TLB Settings->Toolbar->Default alignment. Set this option into Centre.

Quote:I noticed that there are 4 variables/values for each PNG position...but I don't know what each of them means/is.
left top right bottom

Also maybe this page will help you. Wink
Thank you so much. Your help and the link to that page (which I spent two hours looking for) helped me tremendously. I really appreciate it.

Okay. One last ?: What program should I use to make PNG-24...or how can I make PNG-24 on CS3?

Thanks again
I haven't tried, but can't you just go into Image/mode and and select the number of bits/channel you need? Just select 8 bits/channel, that's 24 bits + 8 bits for alpha.