Tordex Community

Full Version: winamp not found in media control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have re-installed winamp, media control plugin and updated all i can find, but when i create a media control instance, i only get options for itunes and 'universal player' - interestingly it also says "Payer" instead of player... if i go to path box, enter details (standard xp (up to date also) file path), the plugin simply never works... if i use universal player it just brings up new instance of winamp but does not control it.

and i am a fully legit member, honest! i love this great program, and only now after years of re-installing horrible windows every 6 months or so, do i have problems! a shame. sorry if this has come up before, i have searched but it does not come up as recent problem. i use tlb v4.2.3 beta, is this to be expected? sorry if so.
gina
Download and install this file. This is the winamp support for beta version of Media Control. In the media control properties select the "Universal player".
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Download and install this file.This is the winamp support for beta version of Media Control. In the media control properties select the "Universal player".

Tried that, sorry, I should have said. Also tried re-installing winamp (after fully uninstalling first). Sorry to be annoying, but thank you so much for your response - I genuinely would be lost without TLB now, thank you for your hard work and time! Gina
Please check the winamp options:
Plugins->General Purpose

Is there "Remote Control for True Launch Bar"?
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Please check the winamp options:
Plugins->General Purpose

Is there "Remote Control for True Launch Bar"?

Do you mean 'gen_TlbRemoteWA.dll'? If so, yes :)