Tordex Community

Full Version: color issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all of a sudden I have had issues with my TLB. I was perfectly happy when the color scheme matched the taskbar. Isn't there some setting (if not, there should be) to just have it match task bar?
Plesae can you send the backup of your toolbar to me (<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedupport@truelaunchbar.com">support@truelaunchbar.com</a><!-- e -->). To make the backup open TLB Settings->General Options and click "Backup" button.
I had exactly the same thing happen to me. I had just installed version 4.24 rc1. I fixed it by going to the Colors section of TLB settings and selecting Background Colors in the Toolbar Colors section (colors don't matter because I don't actually use them). Can't remember if I chose Apply on the colors I chose, but I then reselected the default setting (the gray box with the red diagonal stripe) and the colors now matched my toolbar. This was a new installation - not an upgrade - because I had just reformatted my harddrive.
Hope this is useful in finding the problem.
rumblestrip - It will almost be necessary to start having to call you ICONCITY!
Saltire, thank you very much for your information. I've reproduced the bug.