Tordex Community

Full Version: Category Field in Address Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to change the category name of contacts in the address book without having to edit each contact? For example, I have 10 contacts in the category COLLEAGUES. Now, I'd like to rename COLLEAGUES to FRIENDS. Can I do that without having to edit each of the 10 contacts?
Sorry currently this is impossible. But it is possible to drag the contacts between categories.
Would it be possible to sort the addresses in each category? At presetn they are in the order they were entered but could they be sorted into alphabetical order.

Nice plug-in and has proved very useful

Regards
Quote:Would it be possible to sort the addresses in each category? At presetn they are in the order they were entered but could they be sorted into alphabetical order.
Right-click in menu select "Arrange Icons By" and select Auto arrange or just click "Display Name".

If you have too many categories then depending of TLB version you can:
version < 4.2.6:
Right-click the menu with categories and select "Customize menu...". Select the submenu options and select the arrange options

version 4.2.6
Right-click the menu with categories and select "Customize Sub-menus...". Select the arrange options.
Grizzler Wrote:Would it be possible to sort the addresses in each category? At presetn they are in the order they were entered but could they be sorted into alphabetical order.

Nice plug-in and has proved very useful

Regards

Just right-click and go to Arrange Icons By, then check your preferences.