Tordex Community

Full Version: Start Killer annoyance!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tested Start Killer and works perfectly, until I noted you can still open Start menu clicking in the left-down corner of the screen, or in the left part of the bar. #-o

The annoying part is I always (for years) when I go to Start menu, I move the mouse to the corner and click. So, my new custom Start button (with TLB) doesn't works in the way I imagined :evil:
I only had this issue with Windows Classic skin (used it during my comps last format a week ago, changed to my custom skin and problem solved)
p3lim Wrote:I only had this issue with Windows Classic skin (used it during my comps last format a week ago, changed to my custom skin and problem solved)
Oh! Confusedhock:

Well, I just tested with the "beautiful" skin and look like the problem doesn't occurs. But, I am still interested in using the classic "ugly" skin, so .. maybe the developer could do something? or is impossible? :roll:
What I think StartKiller does is to move the anchor point down to the left and unbinds the winkey, thats why you have this "glitch" with the class skin