Tordex Community

Full Version: Win7 taskbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Yuri, I know this is way to early to ask, but Windows 7 is coming along nicely and I think will be released earlier than some think so my question is this, do you think it's possible that true launch bar can made fully compatible with the new win7 taskbar so that you have the full functionality of the new taskbar plus true launch bars added functionality?

Thanks, Hermittguy
Currently True launch Bar is compatible with the Windows 7. Here is the other topic about TLB and Windows 7. There are some screenshots also.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Currently True launch Bar is compatible with the Windows 7. Here is the other topic about TLB and Windows 7. There are some screenshots also.

Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to this post. Yuri I know true launch bar is compatible with Windows 7 and it works quite nicely I might add, but what I meant was will true launch bar in the future be able to work with features to name a couple like the taskbar thumb nails, or jump lists when right clicking on an icon.
In other words could true launch be used as a replacement for the superbar with all it's features plus the extra features you've added.

Thanks hermittguy.
Let me ask for this too! Presently I HAVE to have both visible in Win7.

DrT