Tordex Community

Full Version: Overly images not working correctly with aero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Oooops I posted this in the wrong section, was supposed to be a bug report]

When I enable aero transparency on TLB, the overlay images are rendered with empty spaces where there should be a solid image.

Changing the "Left/right margin of icon view menu" to 0 fixed the issue on the left side of the toolbar thus limiting my options, however as you can see on the following screenshot the right hand side is incorrect. Adding the spacer plug-in makes things even worse and they don't behave like they are set to, must have something to do with the view I set (Icons only)

I found a solution that might work in some cases, disable glass effect on the individual menu -then you can still enable the glass effect on sub-menus.

----------------------------------
Windows Vista Service Pack 1
TLB 4.4 64-bit
Overlay images is something else. See attached scrennshot - this is menu with overlay image.

As I see you have the problem with the skin. What skin are you using?
Really this is an overay image I'm using Wink

This is not an issue with the skin, I have the same issue with the built-in Aero skin of Vista. (For your information I'm using a Windows 7 skin for Vista)

See the attached file, use it as an overlay for your Aero Glass effect enabled menu.
View > Icons only, set some icons with text. Now you should see something wrong.

Note I set the .png file to stretch vertically, however that does not change anything regarding this issue.
Yes you are right. I've reproduced the bug. Thank you. I'll prepare the fix for this bug and publish it here.