Tordex Community

Full Version: Standalone toolbars in Vista disappear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Certain of my standalone toolbars disappear in Vista, if I reboot the computer. Some of them do not disappear, but some do. I have set them up identically, so why some of them disappear is a complete mystery. I have set them all up as toolbars and have locked them all. Yet, some disappear whenever the computer restarts. By disappear, I mean they are not on the screen and do not come out of the side or top to which they are docked.
I have already read your FAQ about editing the registry, but none of the bad registry keys exist on my system.

Also, the option to Show Title has disappeared from all of the standalone toolbars.
And, yes, all of them are set to run at system startup.
Try to open all toolbar you want, then press the empty space of the toolbar and select "Exit". This must to force the toolbar saving.
I think this problem is caused by the "forcing down the screen vertically" problem I have described in the thread StandAlone Problems. This behavior causes toolbars to get stacked up underneath each other.
Your solution (hit exit and reload tlbhost.exe) did not work. Some of my standalone toolbars disappeared anyway, and others of them changed their size (became longer vertically). Other suggestions?