Tordex Community

Full Version: How do you set minimum width and height for menus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you set a minimum width for a menu?

Also, what about a minimum height?
TLB have the settings for maximum width/height only . Confusedhock:
Yuri Kobets Wrote:TLB have the settings for maximum width/height only . Confusedhock:

The menu panes hug the inside items a little too closely for comfort. I would like to request the ability to set a minimum width and height so that the menus can get some breathing room and look better as a result.
Maybe the option "TLB Settings->Menu Appearance->Do not cut off caption" will help? This option makes the minimum menu height as large as the caption text (if you have the menu captions).
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Maybe the option "TLB Settings->Menu Appearance->Do not cut off caption" will help? This option makes the minimum menu height as large as the caption text (if you have the menu captions).

No, I have captions disabled. In any case, it wouldn't be quite the same - and the width is more important than the height.

I just purchased TLB anyway, but I would appreciate it if you were willing to add this in the next version (maybe even the next beta?). Smile
Quote:I just purchased TLB anyway
Thank you very much!

Quote:I would appreciate it if you were willing to add this in the next version (maybe even the next beta?)
I think this will be helpful. I'll add min sizes to the metrics. Thank you.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Thank you very much!

I think this will be helpful. I'll add min sizes to the metrics. Thank you.

You're welcome! And thank you!
I see the most recent beta has the minimum width added to the metrics. This is good, however, the problem is that this is a universal setting.

May I request that this be something that can be set for individual Menus and Sub-Menus?