Tordex Community

Full Version: TLB menus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found a way to change the number of columns from that decided when the menu was created. I edited the folder's XML file.

Now I would like to shift the block of three columns so that the centre column is above the menu's icon...it will reduce mouse movement. At the moment the left column's icons are above the toolbar icon.

How can I do this?

Thanks

DrT
Quote:I have found a way to change the number of columns from that decided when the menu was created. I edited the folder's XML file.
Right-click the menu then "Customize menu" and change the columns count.

Quote:Now I would like to shift the block of three columns so that the centre column is above the menu's icon...it will reduce mouse movement. At the moment the left column's icons are above the toolbar icon.
Hmm... this is impossible to shift menu to the centre position. I'll add this feature in the next version. Not there are only right/left alignment.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:I have found a way to change the number of columns from that decided when the menu was created. I edited the folder's XML file.
Right-click the menu then "Customize menu" and change the columns count.

Quote:Now I would like to shift the block of three columns so that the centre column is above the menu's icon...it will reduce mouse movement. At the moment the left column's icons are above the toolbar icon.
Hmm... this is impossible to shift menu to the centre position. I'll add this feature in the next version. Not there are only right/left alignment.

Thanks Yuri. I am using TLB more and more and being able to shift the menus horizontally will be very useful indeed - thanks for this.

Guy