Tordex Community

Full Version: Invisible text on the commandline plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed the lastest version 4.4.7beta and now when you type in the command line plugin the text is not visible. I have tried using several different skins with the same result. I am using WindowBlinds on WinXP.
Since I never got any kind of response, I have created a video of the problem. I still see the problem in 4.4.10
I'm working on Command Line update. Thank you for bug report.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:I'm working on Command Line update. Thank you for bug report.

Command line v4.1 - I too have invisible text, whatever font I try. I also pasted some text [ping 203.97.33.220], saw the curser appear along the space a bit, pressed enter, and the ping worked.

But here's another problem I have, the commandline window dissappears after several pings and about 5 seconds. This is likely to be a WinXP issue I can correct, because it also happens using the 'Run ...' from the xp start menu.

[edit] v.5 beta - now I can see the text!
I recommend to use the Command Line plugin version 5.0 with True launch Bar v5.0
Yuri Kobets Wrote:I recommend to use the Command Line plugin version 5.0 with True launch Bar v5.0

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I already have TLB v5, and yes cmdline v5 seems good.