Tordex Community

Full Version: Missing Right click menu for Computer, Network and Recycle B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Have used True Launch for some years now. I have always been able to right click on Menus (Computer, Network and Recycle Bin) and use the standard windows actions like Properties, Manage and Empty Recycle Bin, but recently not sure whats changed these options are no longer there. If I drag a shortcut to the TLB Menu all actions are there but I cannot use the expand Menu Feature any Ideas what could cause this behavior? I have the latest Beta v4.4.7 beta (64bit) on Windows 7 64bit. I did update another program called File Menu Tools in recent weeks all other shortcuts and menus look correct.
Thank you for bug report. I'll update tlb shortly.
Thanks for your response. I have solved my problem by adding a Desktop Menu (instead of my Custom Menu) and using the Hide feature. but I will have to hide newly created desktop shortcuts as they are installed. I have hidden my custom menu in case future updates resolve my issue. Thanks again and thank you for this great program. Rob
Thanks Yuri last update fixed my problem. True Launch Bar is the most used and biggest time saver on my PC and a must have for windows 7. =D>