Tordex Community

Full Version: Can't select True Launch Bar from explorer toolbars in win7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im wondering if there is any solution for this. In explorer toolbar i can select standard "adress", "links", "desktop" toolbars but cant chose TLB. Standalone version working great, but as im using ultramon to manage multi monitor setup i have id like to have TLBar on windows taskbar. Any ideas?
Try this:
Right-click the empty space of the taskbar, select properties. Open the Toolbars tab, select "True Launch Bar..." and click OK.
I have read already this solution but i can't do that - TLB is not in the list of the available toolbars.

Here is the screenshot with turned on standalone TLB on top edge and with list of toolbars:
[Image: tlbnotinthelist.th.jpg]
I read this solution already, but its not my case. The thing is i can't select TLB from windows toolbar. But standalone toolbar works fine. Here is screenshot:

[Image: tlbnotinthelist.th.jpg]
Do you use 64-bit Windows?
Ok, thx for hint - i recently changed OS to win7 x64 and simply used the same installer i had with my earlier os (xp 32bit). After checking with x64 trial it seems to work and now i know where the problem is.