Tordex Community

Full Version: True Launch Bar v4.4.11 RC3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
True Launch Bar v4.4.11 RC3 released

What's new:
  • Simple Transparency for menus for all Windows versions
  • In-place renaming
  • Redesigned TLB Settings dialog box
  • Apply toolbar background color or overlay image to the entire standalone TLB
  • Improved support of the old skins[/list:u]

Fixed:
    • Apply settings to the opened Tear Off menus
    • Restore don't delete the old files
    • The option "Apply Skin to Menu" not working correctly
    • Clear the downloaded files on TLB Components Manager startup
    • Tear Off menus jumps on drag&drop the items
    • Some incorrect painting on windows XP
    • The insertion mark is not removed completly during Drag&Drop
    • Preview in TLB Settings now works correctly
    • Click on parent menu caption button don't close submenus
    • Some minor changes[/list:u]

Download

Simple Transparency for menus for all Windows versions
      [Image: simple-trans.jpg]
      If your Windows don't support the Aero Glass, you can use the simple transparency for menus. The simple transparency works like the glass effect: the menu background is transparent but the icons and text are opaque. Also you can combine the menus with Aero Glass (if supported) and Simple Transparency via context menu View.

Note for Windows XP: When the Simple Transparency is turned on, the text of the menu items can look a bit different with less quality. You can increase the font size or use the text glow to make text better.
Wow Yuri
What an awesome list of What's New & Fixes.
Great work.
Big Grin Version 4.4.1x is working very well and the following version will become a great tool again ...

:?: but in RC3 I've a problem not existing in RC2 (i've installed and uninstalled several times on different PCs for testing in Windows 7, problem does not appear in Vista or XP): The Icons from the ==> original taskbar <== disapears (not from true launch bar, all there are visible) and become ALL 100% transparent after about 15 to 20 minutes of work, but all are still full in funktion and working. I mean this Icons beeing linked in %sysdrive%\Users\%user%\AddData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\Taskbar, the Icons beeing linked in %sysdrive%\Users\%user%\AddData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch NOT disapear!!!

Having tested on different PCs with different hardwareconfigurations I see no reason for this problem. Anybody knows anything?
Just a quick note to say thank you for this release. It's running beautifully on my MacbookPro Windows Server 2008 64-bit.

I'm a proud and happy registered user!

All the best.