Tordex Community

Full Version: [solved]I want a menu to always be open in a toolbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like the Windows List plugin. It is a menu that shows all open windows. But to get the list, you have to click or mouseover the menu item. I want the list to be displayed all the time. How to do?
It is possible to tear off menu with the windows list. Right-click the menu and select "Tear Off Menu" (you can press Ctrl+T in the menu). Or drag menu by the caption. Tear off Menu is the menu that can be always on the screen and this menu can be placed into any position.
This does not accomplish what I want. I still have to click on the menu's name in the toolbar in order to get the menu to appear. I want the menu to be on the screen (although not necessarily on top) at all times.
Right-click the menu button and select Appearance->Load on Startup
This option will open the tear off menu on TLB startup and you don't need to click the button. Tear-off menus are always opened until you close them (if auto-close option is turned off).
This still does not work as I want. Yes, I can make the menu stay at the bottom of the screen, where I want it, but it covers up icons on the Windows desktop. I see no option for telling Windows not to put icons under the Truelaunch torn-off menu.