Tordex Community

Full Version: Lock menu with caption?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Is it possible to have a menu and caption visible but stop it from being draggable?
I really like the way the caption works but the only way I can stop the menu window from being dragged across the screen is to disable the caption Sad

Any ideas?

thanks!
True Launch Bar have an option to turn off this. Look at the attached screenshot:
[attachment=0]
Yuri Kobets Wrote:True Launch Bar have an option to turn off this. Look at the attached screenshot:
[attachment=0]

When I uncheck this option I can still drag the menu by clicking on the caption and dragging.
I don't want this behaviour. I want to keep the caption visible but 'pin' the menu to the desktop and stop it from being dragged.

is this possible?

thanks
I'm sorry. The option "Tear Off menu by dragging caption" disable the drag&drop for normal menu. Currently there are no way to disable dragging of the tear off menus. I guess I can add this option in the next version.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:I'm sorry. The option "Tear Off menu by dragging caption" disable the drag&drop for normal menu. Currently there are no way to disable dragging of the tear off menus. I guess I can add this option in the next version.

Well, IMHO that would be a nice feature to have, I personally like the caption bar very much.

Just so you know, I came across a work-around for this issue..

On the caption I added the 'caption button', when I click this, the menu became 'docked' and now doesn't move, even with the caption visible.
Not a bad work-around but I prefer it if I could freely move the caption/menu around the screen and 'pin' it...

Please, please implement this :-)

thanks!
OK, I'll add "Pin Menu" in the next version. Thank you.