Tordex Community

Full Version: START Menu Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it might not seem like a popular choice but I personally think this would be very nice to have.
I realise you could create a shortcut that does this and change the image, however, it will not be animated and I like the glow when clicking on the START menu in win7.

I also want to do away with the taskbar, so having a START menu that can be positioned anywhere on the screen seems like a good idea.

thoughts?
Quote:I realise you could create a shortcut that does this and change the image, however, it will not be animated and I like the glow when clicking on the START menu in win7.
With TLB you can use the 3 state PNG as the icon. Not an animation but very similar.

Quote:I also want to do away with the taskbar, so having a START menu that can be positioned anywhere on the screen seems like a good idea.
Good idea, thank you. I'll try to make this with the PresStart utility.
Can you make it open the start menu at the spot where the button is placed, not in the default location?