Tordex Community

Full Version: [solved]All My Toolbars Are Too Spaced Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suddenly, the space between items in all of my toolbars has greatly expanded. There used to be in the Settings an item for "Metrics" where that space could be set. Now that is gone. How to reset the space between items in a toolbar?
For toolbar: TLB Settings->Toolbar->Sizes
Press the "Restore default sizes" button.
Doing that did not solve the problem. It merely removed my customized widths (which I then had to restore manually) but did not change the vertical spacing between items in the toolbar.

Why did you remove Metrics from the settings menu? How now can I set the vertical spacing between items in the toolbar?
Quote:Doing that did not solve the problem. It merely removed my customized widths (which I then had to restore manually) but did not change the vertical spacing between items in the toolbar.
Please can you post here the screenshot of your toolbal?

Quote:Why did you remove Metrics from the settings menu? How now can I set the vertical spacing between items in the toolbar?
I don't remove any option. The settings from the Metrics page were moved to Toolbar->Sizes and to the Menu->Sizes
Here is screen capture.
Quote:Suddenly, the space between items in all of my toolbars has greatly expanded.
What space? Horizontal or vertical?
I want less vertical space.
Decrease this value:
TLB Settings->Toolbar->Sizes->Buttons margin height
I changed it from 2 to 0, and that did have a good effect.