Tordex Community

Full Version: Columns Disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running v5.6 (64-bit) I had one menu set up in columns (4) and now it's back to just a single column. Do I have to rebuild the menu when this happens or is it "fixable"?

Regards,
Chuck Billow
Depending of the view mode the columns count can be different. Right-click in the menu and select View submenu and then select the columns count. Then Right-click in the menu and select View->Default. In the Default view mode the columns count can be less then you've selected. TLB try to fill the full menu height. If you select View->Multicolumn menu, then TLB try to create as much the columns as you selected. The menu height can be less.
Yuri Kobets Wrote:Depending of the view mode the columns count can be different. Right-click in the menu and select View submenu and then select the columns count. Then Right-click in the menu and select View->Default. In the Default view mode the columns count can be less then you've selected. TLB try to fill the full menu height. If you select View->Multicolumn menu, then TLB try to create as much the columns as you selected. The menu height can be less.

Yuri, that did it...thanks. I had been trying to do it from the button itself as opposed to from inside the menu!

Have a good holiday!

Chuck