Tordex Community

Full Version: Enhancement: Clipboard Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, thank you very much for creating this wonderfully useful tool, clipboard manager! Love it! Heart I use it all of the time, as well as brag about it and show it off all the time.

Anyway, I would really like to be able to save the entire clipboard history into some kind of text file making it portable to other computers/devices. Also, how about making it sync-able to a user-chosen internet cloud service? This would be useful for the purpose of easily accessing this information from anywhere. Either or both of these enhancements would be very nice to have available and would be extremely helpful for us digital pack rats who are memory challenged (in the head)! Tongue

Thank you for your consideration!
Thank you for suggestions. I plan to make the syncronization with text file in the next version. Not sure about the syncronization with the clouds, but I'll try to do it. Anyway the syncronization with text file can be used with the cloud services.