Tordex Community

Full Version: In-place rename quirk.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When attempting to do an in-place rename of a menu item using the right arrow to clear the selection highlight does not work. In explorer and most other programs hitting the right arrow clears the selection highlight allowing the editing to start at the end of the string.

Running TLB 6.1 x64 on Win7 x64.
I've reproduced this bug. In the next version the bug will be fixed. Thank you.
I see a problem too:

Renaming a plugin in a menu by using right-click menu (F2) results in strange characters.

Workaround: Unload and reload the TLB again after renaming. It's a funny problem.
Quote:Renaming a plugin in a menu by using right-click menu (F2) results in strange characters.
What plugin do you rename? Please can you show this problem on the screenshot?

Quote:Workaround: Unload and reload the TLB again after renaming. It's a funny problem.
I guess the "Refresh" will help as well as reload.
(05-11-2014, 05:15 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Renaming a plugin in a menu by using right-click menu (F2) results in strange characters.
What plugin do you rename? Please can you show this problem on the screenshot?

Quote:Workaround: Unload and reload the TLB again after renaming. It's a funny problem.
I guess the "Refresh" will help as well as reload.

Thanks for your reply. Yep, "Refresh" also helps but the plugin doesn't remember its position, i.e. it moves to other position in the menu.

I try to rename several plugins. The problem is the same.

Take a look at the Batch Run plugin at the top of TBL menu.