Tordex Community

Full Version: Weather Forecast v6.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weather Forecast v6.0 is released for True Launch Bar

Changes:
  • Added "feel like" temperature into the tooltips.
  • Fixed: Invalid distance units in the skins.
  • Fixed: Changing units or language require menu reload.
  • Prepared for localization.
  • Some minor changes.

Weather Forecast Homepage
Download
Hello Yuri, is it possible to get back the 5 days weather forecast?

Thanks, Arnaldo

(05-21-2013, 05:30 AM)Arnaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Yuri, is it possible to get back the 5 days weather forecast?

Yes:
Yes, I had already done that.... Try ITXX0155, or New York USNY0996, on true launch bar shows just 2 days....
What am I missing?
Tried also Paris as from your video, just 2 days keep showing....
I'm sorry. Yahoo closed this "hack". Now 2 days available only Sad
(05-21-2013, 09:04 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry. Yahoo closed this "hack". Now 2 days available only Sad

Sad. Over the years (old customer) we have gone from 7 to 5 and now reversed back to two days on the forecast yet on the Yahoo site itself it still shows the five day forecast for all locations. Are there no other sources for the weather forecast? This makes the plugin rather useless for me personally.

If two is as many days as it goes could you add a check box or something so we can disable the forecast entirely and just get current conditions to pop up when we mouse over. The two day thing looks like a little tree stump popping up on the bottom of my desktop. Obviously just one person's opinion.
(05-31-2013, 10:31 AM)gamick Wrote: [ -> ]... This makes the plugin rather useless for me personally.
... The two day thing looks like a little tree stump popping up on the bottom of my desktop. ...

Hi Yuri,

I have to agree with "gamick". I got rather used to the weather plugin. Is there no way to get the extended forecast back??? Huh

ThX
&
Regards ...
(05-21-2013, 06:23 AM)Arnaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I had already done that.... Try ITXX0155, or New York USNY0996, on true launch bar shows just 2 days....
What am I missing?
Tried also Paris as from your video, just 2 days keep showing....
It seems strange but when both those two codes are checked here they both result in a five day display. Using FRXX0076 for Paris, France also renders a five day display. Our own location has been rendering five days as well all along.

Try reconfiguring the method to display five days again. Perhaps something was left out or not done exactly correctly.
Some days ago Yahoo closed the five days hack. Now it shows the 5 days for any location ID including standard. Maybe it is time to return back the option "Show days" Cool