Tordex Community

Full Version: Folder Relocation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running TLB v6.5 on Win XP SP3. It's been a fantastic product, and I use it all the time.

The folders where the shortcuts are all saved are in the Quick Launch folder for the profile it was created under. Originally my profile was mmcewen.OLDDOMAIN\application data\etc. I switched domains and so my new profile is mmcewen.NEWDOMAIN\applicatoin data\etc.

When I look at the properties for any of my Menus in TLB, they are still located at C:\Documents and Settings\mmcewen.OLDDOMAIN\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch.

I need to switch them all to C:\Documents and Settings\mmcewen.NEWDOMAIN\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

The old domain profile is no longer used, and will be eventually removed. I'm not sure how to make TLB look at the new location.

Thanks for your help!

-Michael
Close TLB, copy all files from old to new location and open TLB again.

If you are using TLB on the taskbar, then TLB uses the Quick Launch folder from your current profile by default.

If you are using the Standalone True Launch Bar, right-click the empty space of toolbar and select "Close Toolbar". TLB will clear your toolbar location and ask for new location when you'll start it again (select "Standard Quick Launch toolbar" in the list).
(07-18-2013, 11:31 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]Close TLB, copy all files from old to new location and open TLB again.

If you are using TLB on the taskbar, then TLB uses the Quick Launch folder from your current profile by default.

If you are using the Standalone True Launch Bar, right-click the empty space of toolbar and select "Close Toolbar". TLB will clear your toolbar location and ask for new location when you'll start it again (select "Standard Quick Launch toolbar" in the list).

Worked like a champ! Perfect!

Thanks!