Tordex Community

Full Version: Clipboard Manager HTML/RTF as Plain Text
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clipboard Manager:

I find *frequently* clips of HTML and RTF in my clipboard with the requirement to pasting that information as 'plain text' many times. Currently, I'm having to load notepad, past the data, then select all, copy, close notepad, and then past the plain text into my document.

Is there a way to past HTML and RTF as 'plain text' (while still having the ability to past as their native format too? If not, I'd like to request as consideration as an enhancement to Clipboard Manager. (I'm thinking some hotkey to past as plain text.)

What are the thoughts on this???
Yes, this is possible with "Trim Spaces" feature. Right-click the clipboard item and select "Trim Spaces". CM will trim the spaces and create new item with text format only. The native format is still accessible.
(08-02-2013, 04:55 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is possible with "Trim Spaces" feature. Right-click the clipboard item and select "Trim Spaces". CM will trim the spaces and create new item with text format only. The native format is still accessible.

Thanks Yuri! I have had that option checked for a long time, but for whatever reason has not worked. However, updating to the current release of Clipboard Manager has resolved the problem -- nothing was modified other than installing the new version.

Thank you!

(RESOLVED)