Tordex Community

Full Version: How Change Vertical Spacing between Toolbar Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see how to change "line spacing" for items in a menu. But I do not see how to change the "line spacing" for items in a toolbar.
See the attached image. I've marked the option you need.
My question was about spacing in a toolbar, not in a menu. Your advice does not work for that.
Sorry Blush

The toolbar have the similar option.
I am not trying to change button margin height; I am trying to change the space between items (such a text-only items) in a toolbar. I see that the buttons margin height setting does do what I want. I think you should change the label on that option to "Button or Line margin height"
This is again a problem. And you have changed the settings menu so now there is no such choice as "button margin height."
"button margin height" is still there, but with other name. Look at screenshot.
That does not work. No matter to what I set the vertical margins, the vertical spacing between items in the toolbar does not change.
Allow me to clarify. All settings between 0 and 6 produce the same vertical spacing. Above 6 it spaces out. I want less space between items than is produced by any setting.
Now I see that I must hit "refresh" after making the changes. I now see that each step does work. But the problem remains. I want less vertical space between items than your 0 setting provides.
Do you use any skin? Skin can have own margins.
Settings say <default skin>. And toolbar for that is not checked.
OK, the Windows Theme have the margins also. You can remove these margins, by settings the "Buttons background" color(s) in TLB Settings->Toolbar->Colors and Fonts. This will remove the Windows Theme and its margins for the toolbar buttons.