Tordex Community

Full Version: Weather Forecast v6.0 BUG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using a custom theme it worked well in wf plugin v5.2, when update to v6, something went wrong.
As shown in the screenshot, there have been some gaps in the weather icon above.
was it a bug in v6?
thanks.
Please can you post the skin here or send it to support@tordex.com ? I'll test it.
I've tested your skin. The difference between v5.2 and 6.0 you've notice: version 6.0 crops the images. You have defined the icon as:
Code:
<icon x="-3" y="-8" width="32" height="32" src="cond-icon" deficon="na.png" />

So now the icon is cropped the 8 pixel and plugin does not show it. Increase the plugin width:

Code:
<skin width="62" height="32">
and set the icon:
Code:
<icon x="0" y="0" width="32" height="32" src="cond-icon"

Also modify the imageText node position.
sorry,i don't quite understand.
i tried to increase the skin width to 100, and set the same value to the icon node and imageText node.
but the plugin also copped the top 8 pixels.
can you upload a good xml configure file?
thanks!
[attachment=1745]
Thank you for new screenshot. Now I see the problem. This extra space (marked by yellow) is buttons margin. I'll make update shortly to remove this margins for weather forecast plugin.

But it is possible to fix this problem with the current version. Set the option TLB Settings->Toolbar->General->Default alignment into Center. This will center all buttons on toolbar (margins are ignored).