Tordex Community

Full Version: Menu w/Virtual Folders Stopped Closing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've used TLB for years now and just started having an odd issue. One of my menus that holds my Virtual folders stopped closing automatically after opening. I have to go back and click on the menu root in my taskbar to get it to close. Never had this issue before. I checked for a newer version and updated but it's still doing it. Also rebooted. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Nancy
Windows 7
You "tear off" this menu. Right-click in this menu and remove the check mark from the "Tear Off Menu" menu item (or press CTRL+T when menu is active).

It is possible to tear off menu by dragging by menu caption. You can turn off this feature in TLB Settings->Menu->General (look the attached screenshot).
(03-18-2014, 03:48 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]You "tear off" this menu. Right-click in this menu and remove the check mark from the "Tear Off Menu" menu item (or press CTRL+T when menu is active).

It is possible to tear off menu by dragging by menu caption. You can turn off this feature in TLB Settings->Menu->General (look the attached screenshot).

Thank you SO much! That fixed it!
Nancy Ü