Tordex Community

Full Version: Max size for artwork in mediacontrol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
is there a maximum for cover artwork.
If I use
type=artwork
rect=0 0 256 256
it works correctly: the cover in on the edges left and bottom.

If I use
type=artwork
rect=0 0 300 300
the artwork is 256 * 256 pixel and in the middle of panel.

Where is my mistake?
What player do you use? Media Control don't have limit for artwork size and use the image returned by player. Media Control just resize the big image and draw as-is the smaller images.
I try it with Aimp and Windows Media Player. Both with the same result.
I've updated the add-on for AIMP. Now the default artwork size is 500x500 and you can change it:
Open %appdata%\AIMP3\AIMP3.ini and add the text:
Code:
[TrueLaunchBar]
artwork_width=300
artwork_height=300

As I see the AIMP3 always returns the image by requested size.

As for Windows Media Player - this looks like your MP3 have a small artwork. I've tested it with some my MP3 and all show big artwork without problems.
Hello,
thank you but it doesn't work Confused.
If I close AIMP the [TrueLaunchBar]-section will be lost.
I tried some other players (foobar, jetplayer and mediamonkey) and only with jetaudio it works.
Note: I use the cover-tag not the folder.jpg.
Quote:If I close AIMP the [TrueLaunchBar]-section will be lost.
Hmm...interesting. On my computer AIMP does not delete [TrueLaunchBar], but the position of this section inside the file is changed.

Quote:I tried some other players (foobar, jetplayer and mediamonkey) and only with jetaudio it works.
Note: I use the cover-tag not the folder.jpg.
All these players get artwork from cover-tag. At least I request it using the player API.

Please can you send me one mp3 file for testing (support@tordex.com)?
My bug. The url for updated AIMP3 support was with old file. Now it is fixed. Download and install it again: http://download.truelaunchbar.com/instal...-aimp3.exe

Also note you have to close AIMP player before editing AIMP3.ini
The new file works very well, thank you. Smile