Tordex Community

Full Version: True Launch Bar forces equal number of icons with multiple columns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon everyone, I got something here that it's moking me a lot lol, I got this menu
[Image: screenshot_13.png]

And on that menu, I am forced to have the same amount of icons in both columns, if I try to drag one shortcut into the other column, one other shortcut will replace the moved one.

Is there a way in which I can just set the number of shortcuts I want, even if it leaves a blank space at the bottom? Currently I have been using Separators do get the balance I want, but if there's a way of doing it, please someone tell me lol.
It is impossible to define the number of icons in column. But the separator can works as "column break".

First turn on the default menu view: right-click in the menu View->Default. Then right click the separator (before My Computer) and select Appearance->Column Break. You'll get two columns and can move icons from one to other.

Here is the video about this feature:
Thank you Yuri Kobets, it worked the way I wanted Smile