Tordex Community

Full Version: Standalone Toolbar Goes Blank; will not refresh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes one of my auto-hidden standalone toolbars goes blank. The toolbar itself appears but without any items in it. Hitting refresh does not solve this. Fixing it requires using Windows task manager to kill and restart the TLB process.

I would say this happens about twice per week. It only happens on one of my 6 standalone toolbars.

Windows 7 HP 64 bit. TLB 7.0 64 bit.
Please can you post the screenshot of this toolbar and maybe the screenshot of the properties (all pages)? Also try to right-click the toolbar and select "Lock Toolbar" when it become empty.

And I need the Windows version and TLB version Confused
I have sent you the screenshots.

This happens whenever I drag any item off of that particular toolbar and put it anywhere else.

Windows 7 Home Premium; TLB 7,1 64 bit

Note that it happens when the target toolbar is on a different monitor from the source toolbar. If both of them are on the same monitor, then the problem does not exist.

I have 4 monitors. Note that the problem happens only when the source is my "blue" toolbar, no matter which "other" monitor it is on. It does not happen when any of my other toolbars are the source.
This problem continues and now affects all of my toolbars.
This problem continues and now affects all of my toolbars.