Tordex Community

Full Version: Support for HiDPI Scaling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is there a way or features being worked on for better handling of TLB icons and menus scaling to different sizes when switching between displays greater than 1080p and 1080p and under?

My new Dell Precision 7710 has a 4k display, and I also connect this laptop to several 1080p displays, and also a QHD display.

Automatically changing large and small icon settings would be awesome, based on what TLB detects the current resolution as. I suppose the Windows scaling setting should also be a factor somehow.
I know about this problem. I'm working on auto-scaling TLB. In the next version this will be released.
(03-25-2016, 02:11 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]I know about this problem. I'm working on auto-scaling TLB. In the next version this will be released.

Great! Please let us know when there's a beta to test.
(03-25-2016, 02:11 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: [ -> ]I know about this problem. I'm working on auto-scaling TLB. In the next version this will be released.

Awesome! TLB High-DPI scaling support is really needed Smile Things get really screwy w-TLB on my Dell XPS 15 when I switch my primary monitor from the 4K laptop display to my desktop monitor (and back)...

Thanks Yuri!