Tordex Community

Full Version: Winamp Plugin Bug in displaying decreasing time - Only with Winamp 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw that with Winamp 3 if I click on the song time of the plugin in order to see decreasing time to the end of the song instead of increasing time, a very long, wrong time is displayed.
Does it happens to someone else?

I Have Win XP Home and WA 3.0C
I can't seem to get my winamp control plugin to work with WA3 at all. Do I need that plugin that allows WA2 plugins to work with WA3 or something?
Yes, you need that plugin.
You can find here: Winamp 2.x Plugin Manager for Winamp 3
Go ahead!
What language do you use for TLB? Try to switch into English. Your properties dialog box bust looks like attached picture.
I found your prev post about winamp. Your language is French.

This problem appears when you change the properties in the French language. So switching into english will help you.

I'll contact with french translator to correct this bug.
Great Smile
OK Wink
Thanks Big Grin
Meanwhile I improve my English Wink
Yes, but for the "time" bug, the question is that I don't see the remaining time to the end of the song. See the example in screenshots with the same song at the same position:
Left we have WA2, if I click on time I have correct display, i.e. alternately time from the beginning or time to the end of the song. Right we have WA3, that display wrong time remaining to the end of the song. ???

Thanks
I can verify this bug on my system.
After updating Winamp into version 3.0C I've reproduced the bug.
Update will comes soon Wink