Tordex Community

Full Version: tasks - tasks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a very useful tool included in most shell replacement tools is a
drop-down task manager, when you click it a drop-down menu
appears and you see the names in a very comfortable way no matter how many programs you are running, I´m one of the who likes to keep many windows open at the same time, the
original windows taskbar is horrible for running many programs
at the same time, in winXP microsoft included a new feature to make the taskbar smaller but it's just far away from as useful as many I have seen, it would be good to include a new
taskbar in TrueLaunch bar. Also it would be good to include support to hot keys to the volume control, as I'm going to demonstrate soon how TrueLaunchbar is the best program for running everything with programmable game contollers.

I have a #### lot of ideas for you guys but I'm not sure how much you can handle as I don't know your team size.
I think the team is exclusely composed of Yuri Kobets. Smile
Quality over quantity. Wink
Unless I'm mistaken, something like this is in the works. I assume it will take the form of a menu, similar to the recent items menu. I'm not sure if Mr. Kobets is planning on making the standard windows task switching toolbar hidable (with either a toggle in the TLB task switch config or a True Small Tool) or not.