Tordex Community

Full Version: Feature Request: Lock Toolbar Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Just wondering if it was possible to add a feature so that the toolbar's size could be "locked" and it would not be possible to resize the toolbar by clicking and dragging the edge?

Cheers,

{R}
Ditto this!!!
Ditto this!

It's not necessarily as the title implies - we don't want to lock just the "size" - but the whole toolbar: location, size, etc. I hate those accidental drags that move it or kill the toolbar!

(Thought I would reply as a registered user.) Smile
Based on the feedback this post has received, one can only assume the "lock in place" feature won't be available any time soon. Sad
Quote:Based on the feedback this post has received, one can only assume the "lock in place" feature won't be available any time soon.
Why not? Soon I'll release utility that allow to open TLB as standalone application and create toolbars that docked (or not docked) to the one of the screen part. This utility allow me to avoid the restrictions of std. Windows toolbar and will have the features:
1) Locking toolbar size/position
2) Transparent background
3) Full skinning
4) Autohide improvements
etc.

All these features cannot be released while TLB is part of Windows Sad but easy to implement for standalone application.
Wow... that sounds great Yuri! I can't wait! Big Grin <drool> Wink