Tordex Community

Full Version: UpTime plugin v.1.0 - has been released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: uptime.gif]
UpTime plugin is designed to show the Windows up time. UpTime supports skins.

More Information: http://www.truelaunchbar.com/plugins/uptime.php
Download: http://www.truelaunchbar.com/plugins/bin/tlbuptime.exe
Suggestions for Uptime - next version

Single click shows

1 Longest uptime recorded
2.Time since last boot

Thank you
I second those suggestions - and have a small one of my own - allowing the plugin to be 'centered', so that when you put it on a menu, it doesn't right justify. The 'clock' plugin has a center option that is actually quite handy. Smile

Other than that, excellent plugin - thank you!

~eldryne
The new uptime plug is a very good idea.

I would like to suggest an extension to this. I use my system to run chemical experiments.

Could some stopwatch like timers be added to uptime? It would be nice to be able to click Uptime and start a timer and then click again to stop the timer.

Such timers could also be in reverse to do countdown timing too. Such as number of weeks/days/ hours to events.

I think this would be very helpful to many people.
I'll release timers and the record of longest uptime in the next version.

Quote:Time since last boot
Up time is the time since last boot or you say about last time of previous session?
Thank you very much. That's great news about the timers. I think there are many uses for timers on the PC. Please allow for several timers.

- Yes I agree uptime is TIME FROM BOOT. I wonder if Uptime can also keep alog of BOOTS like this

Jan 01 03:23 Boot
Jan 04 12:44 Boot
etc
etc

- Can uptime also record time from start of session.

Thank you for acting so quickly with this idea
Very nice work Smile. Thanks a lot.

BTW, I can't seem to login. I login and it says I am logged-in, but when it takes me back to where I was, I haven't really logged-in (Guest).

Tried in both Opera 7.10 and IE 6.
OK, figured out how what the login problem is. I was chosing not to remember my login details. For some reason, one cannot login with that option; one must login w/ remembering login details.