Tordex Community

Full Version: Weather Plug-in Skin - Getting a larger for for the Weathermon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there anyway to get the old weather monitor style text with version 2? The text is so dang small it's hard to see now. It won't let me select the old skins anymore, can someone make one for version 2 with a bigger font?
The small text seems to be a popular complaint. I plan on making a WM 1.2 skin for small icons that has 2 dataslots to the right of the icon (instead of 3) so that the text can be larger. When I'm done, I'll upload it. Are there any other requests?
If it's not to much trouble how about also making one with just one slot so we can have text as big as the White & Black Weather (small horizontal) skins. I can't think of anything I'd want to always know besides temperature and the icon.

Thanks man.
Quote:If it's not to much trouble how about also making one with just one slot so we can have text as big as the White & Black Weather (small horizontal) skins. I can't think of anything I'd want to always know besides temperature and the icon.
Will do.
thanks
any luck with this?
I've been really busy lately, but this is at the top of my to-do list. Will probably have a chance sometime next week. I plan on releasing just a modified version of the default skin first, then later a completely rewritten skin, with new icons and stuff.
As promised, here's the small icon (16x16) size single dataslot skin for Weather Monitor 1.2. To install, unzip this into your \TrueLaunchBar\Plugins\weathermon\skins directory.

By the end of the night, I'll have the 2 slot version.
Here's the 2 slot version. Install same as above.
Hi shapeshifter - how about a couple of screenshots?

HMSS Q Section
Quote:Hi shapeshifter - how about a couple of screenshots?

As you wish...
How embarrasing. The 3 of you who downloaded the 2 skins I just uploaded will find that all of your digits will be 1 number too high. I have found my error and corrected it. Here, then, is fixed Clear 16 skin.
... and here is the fixed Clear 16 2 Slot skin.

Nice, I like these a lot. Appreciate all the hard work.
Thanks a ton. You rock.
Pages: 1 2