Tordex Community

Full Version: goodies - goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have almost completed complete icon set for every folder type I can imagine, all sizes 16 through 128. and a good example for people who are in need of ideas for what menus to create. Also am I creating wb4 skin to fit the icon set and as most users want stripes and light blue colors I created it that way.
You will be enable to download about 300 categorized folders and most of them with it's own icon. That's why I use so clean icon style I can create so many in so short time and you can add new as well.

Special menu for audio and video for users that use TVs like I do sometimes. ( That's why I created the icons up to 128x128 all with alpha channel )

Any comments are good, this is not officially created by the TrueSoft team I just like TLB so much I want to help them somehow Smile
I could upload this already if you want but I rather want to wait untill it's completed.

(Ofcourse it will include icons for favorites (Categorized) as well Smile )

The folders are ALMOST ready but if you want icons for every program and most popular web pages you have to wait some.
heh and btw ofcourse you get PNGs to use in the background of the menus.