Tordex Community

Full Version: Drive Space Monitor to work with - Network drives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be really sweet if the drive space monitor could read my networked drives

*reposted in the correct forum*
This is basically the same feature requested here: http://www.tsoftcentral.com/cgi-bin....9;t=579

...to add any drive to the list without it being ignored. It may ignore the drives in the "Fill Drives" option as far as I'm concerned (to prevent drives from being accessed by default), but when added explicitly the plugin should not bother to check the type of the drive.

While we're at Drive Space suggestions; yesterday I've moved the (already seperate) drive space toolbar because it was getting too big after adding a new hard disk (6 partitions now), so it now rests at the top of my secondary monitor. However, with all the data being displayed (pie chart, free space, total space, not in one line btw) it was getting a bit busy in there. I copied the .tlbplugin file 5 times (to preserve the color settings and such) and showed for each plugin only one disk, then added Spacer plugins in-between. Looks a lot better, but if only the Drive Space plugin had a 'space between drives' property that would make it much easier of course Smile.