Tordex Community

Full Version: Size of toolbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to make a size of toolbar as an option?
For example:
I have a TLB as a standalone "panel" from the right side of my desktop. And I have about 10-12 menu items on it. The rest of TLB is empty. Is it possible to make a height (in this case or width in other) as a parameter? Say, an option to set it a 400 pixel upwards and stay at center/top/bottom of the screen... Is it clear?
PS
Sorry for my ugly english. Wink
Hello NilColor
Yes it is possible. One of the skin experts will help you with it soon. Shapeshifter and bbfi are on often and he will have some ideas. Meanwhile have you tried to manipulate the total width using the drag function? When ours is on the top (where we like it) we can drag the heighth to be almost half the screen height.
Try it.

Best wishes.
I don't see a way to do what you are asking, currently. Maybe Yuri will add this in a future version of TLB. In the meantime, I don't see anything wrong with QSection's suggestion. Does that do what you want for now?
QSection Wrote:Yes it is possible. When ours is on the top (where we like it) we can drag the heighth to be almost half the screen height.
Try it.
Thank you Smile but that's what I mean
(on the left "AS IS" and "TO BE" on then other side)
[Image: tlb_tobe.gif]
I see what you are saying now, but unfortunately, the toolbar docking is controlled by windows. I'm sure Yuri is planning something like what you are asking for the stand-alone TLB version.