Tordex Community

Full Version: Drive space plugin font size - Possible to change?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Is it possible to change the font size of the label that says the amount of free space on the above plugin?

If not, could the feature possibly be added?

Many thanks

Paul Thompson
The only direct change you can make to the font is to change the font face. Drive Space automatically sizes the font to fit the available space on your task bar. This means that changing your taskbar size will also change your font size, but the proportions between the font and graph will still be the same. Very irritating to someone like me who tries to make everything line up just right.

Yuri is planning on making the next version of Drive Space skinnable, which will fix this problem. I have no idea when the next version will be available.
Thanks for your reply.

The problem I have is that only half of the text displays at my preferred settings of docking my taskbar on the left hand of the screen, with a width of about 4 small icons. I have had to make it wider than I would like to about 5 small icons. Bit of an irritation because I loose screen estate, but hope skinning it will enable us to change font size.

Cheers

Paul
Could you post a screen shot? Maybe somebody has a suggestion that would help, but it's sometimes difficult to visualize what you're talking about.
Sure, here you go
Well, a temporary solution you might consider until Yuri releases a skinnable version is to use the pie graph instead of the line graph. It takes up a little less horizontal space and you should be able to fit the info you wish to display on the taskbar width you like.
good temporary fix, thank you