Tordex Community

Full Version: Single object appears to be double - mirror effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not find where you posted the solution for this bug but here it is anyway on this screenshot. How to fix this, it happens with all plug-ins kind of mirror effect.
...:::My System Info:::...
Windows Version: Microsoft Windows XP Personal version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1
Shell Version:6.0.2800.1233
Internet Explorer Version: 6.0.2800.1106
TLB version: 2.2.0.7
???

I really don't see what you are talking about. Can you be a little more specific about the problem you're referring to? I don't see nay sort of "mirror effect" in the screenshot you posted. Are you saying that whenever you add a plugin, TLB adds a twin? If so, do changes made to one plugin (color, etc) also affect the other?

I'd also like a little more information about your setup. Is that a virtual folder, or just a menu?
it's a virtual menu.

I insert one copy of a plug-in into that menu but there appear to be 2 items instead of one, if I delete one the other goes too. If I hide one then it get kind of closer to be correct but then I fount another bug, as you can see on the screenshot below, each time I select a menu including a plug-in like this it automatically adds a virtual copy of the plug-in
adds one copy each time the menu is opened. Then if I refresh the menu all the extra dissappear but I still have those too items left ( one like it's supposed to be and one copy, unless I have one of them hidden then it looks ok ) then I must refresh the menu every single time I open it to make it look somewhat OK Sad
I'm having trouble duplicating this bug. I create a virtual folder, then create a plugin inside it, and everything works just like it's supposed to. I only get one plugin, I can hide it, unhide it, open the menu as many times as I'd like, all with absolutely no problems. Any tips on how to reproduce this?
This happens when I change colors
note that I only change color of one items, then 2 items get the same color. When I refresh it all goes away ( also the colored plug-ins)
the insanity keep on growing