Tordex Community
Mail Monitor v1.16 beta - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar plugins (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Plugin features and improvements (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Mail Monitor v1.16 beta (/thread-2136.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- tb - 11-09-2005

Yes, QuickReply is finally working again! Thanks Big Grin

Regarding filters: Here filters are applied even when "Use filtering" is not hooked off. Has been like this for a while (several builds).

- Denis - 11-10-2005

tb Wrote:Yes, QuickReply is finally working again! Thanks Big Grin
It is indeed. Smile

Still buggy: message icon, non-resizable reply window.

- tb - 11-10-2005

There is one more glitch in the QuickReply: When the Incoming server uses SSL, then QuickReply won't work in beta 1.16.1 either. The message gets sent immediately when I change secure connection for incoming server from SSL to TLS or No.

What this means is that SSL for incoming server does effect outgoing server as well, which it shouldn't, of course.

- Yuri Kobets - 11-10-2005

tb Wrote:There is one more glitch in the QuickReply: When the Incoming server uses SSL, then QuickReply won't work in beta 1.16.1 either. The message gets sent immediately when I change secure connection for incoming server from SSL to TLS or No.

What this means is that SSL for incoming server does effect outgoing server as well, which it shouldn't, of course.
Is there any error in the log?

Quote:Still buggy: message icon
What with icon? The old messages that saved with old MM version (before 1.16.1) must be without icons. New saved messages must save icon.

- tb - 11-10-2005

Quote:Is there any error in the log?

No text, just the red error icon, see attached picture.

It seems that MM is always checking mail before sending. Could it be that SSL for receiving mail is still active when MM wants to send?

- Denis - 11-10-2005

Yuri Kobets Wrote:
Quote:Still buggy: message icon
What with icon? The old messages that saved with old MM version (before 1.16.1) must be without icons. New saved messages must save icon.
Sorry, I didn't realise that's how it should work.
I'll check tomorrow.

- tb - 11-13-2005

Filters are used even when "Use filtering" is not cheched off. To reproduce:
1. Make sure you have working filters, and some messages in your list that will trigger the filters.
2. Uncheck "Use filtering". Notice that the messages in your list is still marked according to your filters.

It's true that new messages doesn't get filtered (when "Use filtering" is unchecked), but if you change an option in the MM Properties that cause the MM list to refresh, then the filters are applied to the list even if the "Use filtering" is unchecked.

- Sam Hasler - 11-26-2005

Small request,

Could the Size column be right aligned so that the entries in it line up.

- stone80a - 01-07-2006

And another small request. Is it possible to define a shortcut key to check for new mail?

- Yuri Kobets - 01-08-2006

stone80a Wrote:And another small request. Is it possible to define a shortcut key to check for new mail?
OK

- stone80a - 01-21-2006

Yuri Kobets Wrote:
stone80a Wrote:And another small request. Is it possible to define a shortcut key to check for new mail?
OK

Thanks Yuri. Any news about when it will be released? I love TLB! And your excellent service :notworthy: