Tordex Community
Make Screenshot v1.0 - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar plugins (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Plugin features and improvements (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Make Screenshot v1.0 (/thread-2733.html)

Pages: 1 2

Make Screenshot v1.0 - Yuri Kobets - 04-20-2007

Make Screenshot plugin v1.0 released

This the simple plugin allow you to Make Screenshots. Plugin supports 4 modes:
* Full Screen - the screenshot of entire screen
* Window - the screenshot of the active window
* Application - the screenshot of all windws of active application
* Region - the screenshot of any creen region

Download 32-bit version
Download 64-bit version

- peni - 04-21-2007

Great plug in :-) but ... can you implement hot key?

- Yuri Kobets - 04-21-2007

Quote:but ... can you implement hot key?
Right-click plugin and select "Hot key".

- peni - 04-21-2007

Not exist this option

- Yuri Kobets - 04-21-2007

What TLB version do you use? This feature appear in version 4.2
Also try to hold down CTRL+SHIFT during right-click

- peni - 04-22-2007

With CTRL+SHIFT appears the option, tanks :-) In context menu i have 'Recommended for plug ins' option and if i configure 'default' the option appears without CTRL+SHIFT

- Denis - 04-22-2007

Cool Plugin, thanks Yuri. Smile

- Funbit - 04-24-2007

Very nice and very useful plugin! But I wanna request a small feature for next versions - could you implement a checkbox in the settings "Copy image to clipboard" ? (as BMP of course). I think it will be very handy option, not only for me.

Thanks!

- Yuri Kobets - 04-24-2007

Quote:could you implement a checkbox in the settings "Copy image to clipboard" ?
OK, thank you for suggestion.

- Stef66 - 04-24-2007

Just a word to tell that I'm very pleased whit the new plug-in.

Keep up the good work Yuri.

Stef

- Q Section - 04-28-2007

Yuri has performed magic again. Why? Because using Irfanview there is an object on the screen that does not get captured using any option but with TLB Make Screenshot we have captured all!

Thank you Yuri!

- valmont - 10-21-2007

perfect plugin!

when i select region for screenshot, can you add show size this region in pixels?
and add an opportunity to copy the image in the clipboard in jpeg format Smile

- KYO - 07-03-2008

How to turn sound of this plugin off? Or change to another? Or this is impossible?

- Grizzler - 07-16-2008

Another vote for the option of copying to the clipbpard in whatever format has been selected I e. bmp/png/jpg etc
At present I use the plug-in make a snapshot then have to open the file in Paint Shop Pro and copy it to the clipboard to paste it in a Word document. All very time consuming, so the option of 'copy image to clipboard' would be very useful.

Excellent plug-in like your work

Regards

- Yuri Kobets - 07-16-2008

Quote:How to turn sound of this plugin off? Or change to another? Or this is impossible?
I'll add this option in the next version.

Quote:At present I use the plug-in make a snapshot then have to open the file in Paint Shop Pro and copy it to the clipboard to paste it in a Word document. All very time consuming, so the option of 'copy image to clipboard' would be very useful.
I'll add the copy into clipboard. But right now you can just drag the picture file into the WORD document. It is much easy Wink