Tordex Community
(BUG) 6.5.4 Beta Quick Launch icons issue! - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: (BUG) 6.5.4 Beta Quick Launch icons issue! (/thread-4572.html)

(BUG) 6.5.4 Beta Quick Launch icons issue! - gate1975mlm - 11-02-2013

I just installed True Launch Bar 6.5.4 Beta and now every time I restart my computer the icons on the the quick launch bar that I have hidden are showing again. Also all the icons keep resetting to "Small Icons" instead of staying on Large. Another example I removed the "Arrow" on the clipboard manager and it keeps coming back after every computer restart.

This all started with beta 6.5.4

Hopefully this can be fix Smile

Thanks
gate1975mlm

RE: (BUG) 6.5.4 Beta Quick Launch icons issue! - Yuri Kobets - 11-02-2013

What Windows version do you use? Also please can you check if the file tlbdata.xml are updated after you make some changes in toolbar. This file can be found in the toolbar folder (right-click empty space of toolbar and select "Open" to open the toolbar folder). Also this file is hidden, so you have to enable to show the hidden files.

Also please can you send me (support@tordex.com) the screenshot of your toolbar and toolbar backup. Unfortunately I can't to reproduce the bug on my side. Maybe some settings causes this bug.

RE: (BUG) 6.5.4 Beta Quick Launch icons issue! - Yuri Kobets - 11-02-2013

Finally reproduced this bug. Please can you try version 6.5.5

RE: (BUG) 6.5.4 Beta Quick Launch icons issue! - gate1975mlm - 11-03-2013

(11-02-2013, 09:16 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Finally reproduced this bug. Please can you try version 6.5.5

I just sent you the info you wanted to your e mail. But 6.5.5 beta did not fix this issue unfortunately Sad

Also I forgot to say that the icons also get out of order also after computer restart.

RE: (BUG) 6.5.4 Beta Quick Launch icons issue! - gate1975mlm - 11-04-2013

Thanks for fixing this so quickly! Smile

RE: (BUG) 6.5.4 Beta Quick Launch icons issue! - Q Section - 11-07-2013

(11-04-2013, 07:40 AM)gate1975mlm Wrote: Thanks for fixing this so quickly! Smile
gate1975mim Wrote:...But 6.5.5 beta did not fix this issue...
Could you clarify what was fixed and what still needs addressing, please? Just wanted to place a 'solved' tag if everything is good but if that is the case - what solved the problem for you?

Best regards

RE: (BUG) 6.5.4 Beta Quick Launch icons issue! - gate1975mlm - 11-08-2013

(11-07-2013, 10:42 PM)Q Section Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 07:40 AM)gate1975mlm Wrote: Thanks for fixing this so quickly! Smile
gate1975mim Wrote:...But 6.5.5 beta did not fix this issue...
Could you clarify what was fixed and what still needs addressing, please? Just wanted to place a 'solved' tag if everything is good but if that is the case - what solved the problem for you?

Best regards

Basically 6.5.4 caused my quick launch bar to keep resetting everytime I restarted my computer. So after I installed 6.5.5 it was still happening so it turns out I had to delete the tlbdata.xml file and then make just 1 change to the quick launch bar and then tlbdata.xml was re created and on the next computer restart and everyone after then the quick launch bar is now remembered.

Thanks to Yuri for fixing it so quickly.

Hope that helps Smile