Tordex Community
Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip - Printable Version

+- Tordex Community (http://forum.tordex.com)
+-- Forum: True Launch Bar plugins (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Plugin features and improvements (http://forum.tordex.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip (/thread-4706.html)

Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip - Zardoz2293 - 10-14-2014

Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip when manually selected:

If I click the dropdown to reveal the list of clipboard items, then select one of the items as the "default" sometimes the white check with green circle will appear and other times it will not. Usually it will not. It seems only simple clipboard items will get selected, such as the text "everything" but a multi-line HTML clipboard item will never get selected as the default.

[undefined=undefined]What are your thoughts?[/undefined]

Sincerely,
Lars

RE: Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip - Yuri Kobets - 10-15-2014

Usually increasing the option "Take snapshot delay" solves similar problems.

If this no help, please can you show the screenshot of Clipboard Manager properties (Clipboard page)?

RE: Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip - Zardoz2293 - 10-15-2014

(10-15-2014, 01:41 PM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: Usually increasing the option "Take snapshot delay" solves similar problems.

If this no help, please can you show the screenshot of Clipboard Manager properties (Clipboard page)?
Regardless of the "Take snapshot delay" value the concern exists.

[attachment=1802]
Note the 'default' green circle with white check. I can sometimes get that feature to work, perhaps 5 percent of the time. I don't think I've ever been able to get an image, or anything with a long (more than a couple of lines) or html to work.

RE: Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip - Yuri Kobets - 10-17-2014

One question. The green "selection mark" does not appear. But what with the clipboard content? Are the clips copied into the clipboard? Can you paste clips after selecting then in the Clipboard Manager?

RE: Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip - Yuri Kobets - 10-17-2014

Also, please can you try to turn off the option "Auto trim text spaces"? Not sure, but maybe the problem in this option?

RE: Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip - Yuri Kobets - 10-18-2014

Just found incompatibility with "Copy Plain Text" firefox add-on. Exactly like you've described. Do you use this add-on?

RE: Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip - Zardoz2293 - 10-19-2014

Yuri Kobets Wrote:One question. The green "selection mark" does not appear. But what with the clipboard content? Are the clips copied into the clipboard? Can you paste clips after selecting then in the Clipboard Manager?
The "green selection mark" if it doesn't appear (which is often) performing CTRL+V results in nothing being pasted. Sometimes selecting in the Clipboard Manager will not select an item. When that occurs a CTRL+V will not paste anything. Anytime you make a selection in the Clipboard Manager and the "green selection mark" is indicated, CTRL+V will paste that item correctly. It's a hit an miss, and very frustrating.

Yuri Kobets Wrote:Also, please can you try to turn off the option "Auto trim text spaces"? Not sure, but maybe the problem in this option?
Selecting in the Clipboard Manager seems to occur with a higher frequency but the only items that seem to get selected ("green check") are basic text. It's still unreliable.

Yuri Kobets Wrote:Just found incompatibility with "Copy Plain Text" firefox add-on. Exactly like you've described. Do you use this add-on?
I am using Firefox, but I don't have "Copy Plain Text" add-on. See images below for list of Extensions/Add-ons:

Add-Ons:
[attachment=1803]

Extensions:
[attachment=1804]

RE: Clipboard Manager - Not selecting Default clip - Yuri Kobets - 10-21-2014

This maybe the incompatibility with any other software that monitors or processes the clipboard. Are there any software on your system for clipboard?