ToDo List v1.0 - has been released
Started by Yuri Kobets

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

34 posts in this topic
IceCaveman

213 posts 52 threads Joined: Jan 2003
07-25-2004, 07:59 AM -
yeah I won't use it until it gets outlook support either.
Mr. Mitch

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Aug 2004
08-22-2004, 06:04 PM -
Hi all!

Newly registered for TLB and this is my first post. I really like this software so very much.

I was trying to figure out if it was possible to do something with TLB, but I'm not sure if there is any way it can be done. When setting up my launch bar I kept thinking how much I would like a calendar feature somewhere on this. I know that the clicking on the clock brings up the "Time and Date Properties" box which has a calendar on it but I would prefer something a bit more useable. I was thinking that I would like it in some manner attached to the clock, or to the "To Do" list. I also read through some forum threads here and see that others have asked about a calendar feature.

Anyway, what I was attempting to do today was to see if there was some way to make the click that opens the "To Do" menu also function as a shortcut to open the Rainlendar calendar. I tried for awhile but could not seem to figure it out. Is there any way to configure this where opening the "to do" menu would also start the rainlendar program? Perhaps some sort of a macro? If there is someway to do that, let me take it a step further. Any way to make that calendar shut down when you close the "To Do" menu also? Might as well se if it can look as if it functions as part of the True Launch Bar.

Thanks for any info on attempting to do this.
Bender

38 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2001
09-24-2004, 02:26 PM -
Well Yuri if you would add this alarm/calendar feature to this plugin it would be one of the things that brought me originally to TLD.

If i didn´t overlook it i saw no posting indicating either a yes or now for this requested feature. So what do you think? Wink
regards,
Bender
Jibi

5 posts 2 threads Joined: Oct 2004
10-28-2004, 09:26 AM -
Hi,

I do agree with all the suggestions above : a rainlendar style for the todo list would be great - with outlook support would be awesome.

thanks for the tlb !