Not hide "Standalone toolbar" on Windows "Win+D" shortcut
Started by pedrokar

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
pedrokar

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Apr 2019
04-28-2019, 07:32 AM -
I have proposition to add "not hide Standalone toolbar" on "Win+D" shortcut? Or maybe make this feature default in Truelaunchbar.

If I have many open windows, I often use shortcut "show desktop - Win+D" to launch program from icon on my desktop. Now I did organize my desktop icons into one Standalone Toolbar and I'm very sad that after click "Win+D" Standalone Toolbar is disapearing like other windows, so I have no acces to my icons. I've read in other thread in this forum about option "always on top" but this option shows Standalone Toolbar over my working windows and blocking acces to options in this windows, so it is not solution.
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
05-19-2019, 02:03 AM -
If you set toolbar into "Always on top" mode, it will be not hided with Win+D.
Right-click the empty space of toolbar and you'll see this option.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
YamatoRyou

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jun 2019
06-14-2019, 10:23 PM -
(05-19-2019, 02:03 AM)Yuri Kobets Wrote: If you set toolbar into "Always on top" mode, it will be not hided with Win+D.
Right-click the empty space of toolbar and you'll see this option.

I think this feature is still needed. The standalone toolbar will cause the window to be occluded when it is enabled. The menu that is off off will not disappear because of pressing Win+D.
danmeek

365 posts 127 threads Joined: Mar 2003
05-22-2021, 04:20 PM -
Yes, Yuri's solution does not work.  What I want is a standalone toolbar that does not disappear with Win-D but also does not obscure program windows.

If you check Always on Top, the toolbar obscures all windows programs.  If you don't check Always on Top, the toolbar disappears with Win-D.