Started by danmeek

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

16 posts in this topic
Yuri Kobets
Posting Freak

6,208 posts 429 threads Joined: Jan 2002
09-17-2014, 01:30 PM -
Quote:Also, it is not clear from exactly where I should do that. From my mouse on the offending menu? Mouse on one of the non-submenu items in the offending menu? Mouse on one of the submenus on the offending menu?
No matter what item you click. Customize menu is applied to the currently opened menu. You can check the "top" menu in the "Menu level" field. The "level" for top menu contains the name.

If you right click the toolbar and select "Customize menu" you'll see the levels only and no "This menu:..." in the menu level list.

Quote:But, no matter where my mouse is when I right click to get Customize Menu, checking the box to overwrite the submenus does not reset their color schemes.
Maybe you need to tun on the option "Remove the menu levels in sub-menus". This option removes the levels definitions from the submenus. This can be the cause why some submenus still have own colors.
The TORDEX Team
http://www.tordex.com
danmeek

365 posts 127 threads Joined: Mar 2003
09-17-2014, 01:56 PM -
None of that works. Several of my menus retain their own, different, submenu color schemes.
Your last suggestion worked, but only if it is done by right-clicking a non-menu item in the toolbar, not by right-clicking on the menu that shows the wrong colors for submenus. This is confusing. You should change it.
This post was last modified: 09-17-2014, 02:00 PM by danmeek.